Dear Sir/Mame,The NP Tracker project is a project I started back in 2014 to aid my local community in storing vehicles that were suspicious and or used in crimes, back then (and even to this day) communities leaders had their lists on spreadsheets and little black books. The NP Tracker project aims to unite all these communities by securely sharing lookouts given between them with each other without charging a premium and without advertisement to its users.
What the project offers to communities are:
- • Lookups of suspect vehicle registration numbers on the NP Tracker Database or user-supplied private hotlists.
- • Vehicle Make, Model, Colour and other identifiable info to identify a vehicle against a national lookup database based on vehicle VIN or number plate.
- • Secure cloud-based storage of vehicle details for analysis.
- • Notification and Alert management for if a registration passes through any of the platforms.
- • Affordable LRP System (estates/malls etc).
- • Phone applications to scan and check South African Vehicle Licence Disks and Drivers Licence cards (Access control).
- • Comprehensive social media management toolset to manage and control groups see our Telegram BOT platforms (the backbone of the NP Tracker project see our SocialPrints site for more info).
- • Facial recognition and secure storage of lookout messages related to faces (see our Facevault site for more info).
Users of the systems.
- • Parking lots or road entry systems to control access (estates etc).
- • Gas stations to log when a driver drives away without paying.
- • Security sector (CPF/Neighbourhood watches/Residents associations) in screening and monitoring patterns.
- • Community user management on messaging apps like Telegram.
Note that not all DONATIONS require being cash and help and assistance are never turned down even advertising the project in your community is a donation of YOUR time and efforts. With more people aware of the cause, we'll be one step closer to reaching our goal.
I would like to thank you in advance for your support!
email: [email protected]